Straight Grab Bar
Grab Bar: 18-8 S, type-304, 18-gauge (1.2mm) stainless steel tubing with 32mm diameter.
Finish: Satin finish Stainless Steel
Strength: Grab bars that provide 1-1/2″ (38mm) clearance from wall can support loads in excess of 900 pounds (408kg) if properly installed.
Other grab bar configurations can support loads in excess of 250 pounds (113kg) if properly installed, complying with accessible design (including ADAAG in the U.S.A.) for structural strength.
Available in: 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″, 48″
Other Finish: B-5806.99: Similar to B-5806, but with peened non-slip grip
- Technial Data: https://www.samrick.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/B-5806__B-5806_td.pdf
- Bim Object: https://www.samrick.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/B-5806__BIM-Grab-Bar_Bobrick_B-5806.rfa
- Care and Maintenance: https://www.samrick.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/B-5806__Bulletin-TB-21_Cleaning_and_Maintenance_of_Stainless_steel.pdf
- Cad: https://www.samrick.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/B-5806__CAD-B-5806.dwg
- E catalog: https://www.samrick.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/B-5806__E-Catalogue_Bobrick International.pdf
- Planning Guide: https://www.samrick.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/B-5806__PlanningGuide-ADACompliantWashrooms.pdf