Swing Up Grab Bar for Toilet of Disabled People
Grab Bar: 18-8 S, type-304, 18-gauge (1.2mm) stainless steel tubing with 32mm diameter.
Finish: Satin finish Stainless Steel
Operation: Swing-up grab bar is manually raised for approach or departure and lowered to horizontal position for support. Meets ICC/ANSI A117.1-2003 Accessibility Standards in U. S. A.
Feature: once grab bar is raised to the full upright (vertical) position, counterweighted design prevents grab bar from falling back down to the full horizontal position.
Strength: Swing-up grab bar Can support loads in excess of 113kg if properly installed, complying with barrier-free accessibility guidelines (including ADAAG in the U.S.A.) for structural strength.
Other Finish: B-4998.99: Similar to B-4998, but with peened non-slip grip
- Technial Data: https://www.samrick.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/B-4998__B-4998_td.pdf
- Bim Object: https://www.samrick.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/B-4998__BIM-Grab-Bar_Bobrick_B-4998.rfa
- Care and Maintenance: https://www.samrick.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/B-4998__Bulletin-TB-21_Cleaning_and_Maintenance_of_Stainless_steel.pdf
- Cad: https://www.samrick.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/B-4998__CAD-B-4998.dwg
- E catalog: https://www.samrick.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/B-4998__E-Catalogue_BobrickInternational.pdf
- Installation Guide: https://www.samrick.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/B-4998__InstallationInstruction-4998-69.pdf
- Planning Guide: https://www.samrick.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/B-4998__PlanningGuide-ADACompliantWashrooms.pdf