Vinyl Coated Swing Up Grab Bar for toilet of disabled people
Grab Bar: Seamless zinc-plated 3/4″ steel pipe with 1/8 inch (3mm) thick white vinyl antibacterial, biocompatible, and warm-to-the-touch coating.
Finish: Vinyl Antibacterial white coating
Operation: Swing-up grab bar is manually raised for approach or departure and lowered to horizontal position for support. Meets ICC/ANSI A117.1-2003 Accessibility Standards in U. S. A.
Feature: Swing-Up Grab Bar is manually raised for approach or departure and lowered to horizontal position for support; grab bar is raised to upright position against wall and remains in vertical position until lowered to horizontal position.
Strength: Can support loads in excess of 150kg if properly installed, complying with barrier-free accessibility guidelines (including ADAAG in the U.S.A.) for structural strength.
- Technial Data: https://www.samrick.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/B-49916__B-49916_td.pdf
- Bim Object: https://www.samrick.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/B-49916__BIM-Grab_Bar-Bobrick-Swing_Up-B-49916.rfa
- Care and Maintenance: https://www.samrick.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/B-49916__Bulletin-TB-21_Cleaning_and_Maintenance_of_Stainless_steel.pdf
- E catalog: https://www.samrick.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/B-49916__E-Catalogue_BobrickInternational.pdf
- Planning Guide: https://www.samrick.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/B-49916__PlanninGGuide-ADACompliantWashrooms.pdf